Reflection

    I've always had trouble keeping up with assignments in my classes. While I'm pretty sure I can follow the rubric well, keeping up is what I'm struggling with. I'm behind on about two posts on this site as well as some other assignments outside of these blogs. The blog writing itself isn't that difficult for me and I try as best as I can when writing them. After writing them, I go back through and reread it slowly to make sure there aren't any major errors, although I'm sure I miss something when proofreading the assignment. When it comes to other students and absolute strangers being able to see and read what I wrote, it does put me on edge a little bit since I'm not really comfortable with my writing abilities. There isn't anything I can think of anything to bring up in class itself, although if something comes to mind I'll be sure to as about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take a visit to Puerto Rico!